xisto Community
GuySpook

Google Easter Eggs things that google is hiding

Hey you guys I have another google easter egg!It is where you type in google goth then hit the I'm feeling lucky butten!-reply by pinky

IMHO, i have the best :PGoogle Easter Eggs

smart, the Penguin is Linux. And the devil is BSD Unix

Anyway, I foudn some as well. Every night at 3:14 AM, on the beach themed iGoogle page, the loch ness monsters peeks out of the beach for a breath that lasts 60 seconds. Also at 3:14 AM, on the seasonal scape, the northern lights appear, also for 1 minute

Also, on Picasa, if you  press Ctrl-Shift-Y, a tedy bear with a red ribbon will pop up. If you keep pressing it, they will take over your screen!

There is a hidden flight simulator in google earth too. To access the flight simulator in Google Earth, open the program andPress Ctrl-Alt-A on your keyboard (Command-Option-A on a Mac). Theres actually a user guide on their site! http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Also, on special occasions, the Pegman in Google Earth changes as well. During the week of Christmas, Pegman becomes a snowman; at Halloween,Pegman dons a witch costume; on Valentine's Day, Pegman stands on aHeart instead of his usual green circle; and whenever Pegman sets footOn Telegraph Avenue in Berkeley, California, he becomes aTie-dye-shirted hippie.

In Gmail, in the spam folder, there are, on top of the buttons, instead of an advertisement, recipes for cooking with Spam.

-reply by Cody3290