xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Buffalohelp Gift Sig V2 this one is better trust me and believe

in your snlil, telling me that i was picking on becca cuz of a typo, but anyways the best way to use the resurrections font is in gothic type background and the serious looking grunges, liek the one moon posted early.im sho shoexy yeah XP thanks becca you got me doing it now :D

in your snlil, telling me that i was picking on becca cuz of a typo, but anyways the best way to use the resurrections font is in gothic type background and the serious looking grunges, liek the one moon posted early.

im sho shoexy yeah XP thanks becca you got me doing it now :D

169002[/snapback]

That's nice. Now back on topic.

i should look for brushes that got the depth effect going on with out trying, i have a few just havn't found them all yet. but then their are c4 renders i could get, but some of them just don't work for me for some twisted reason.but again if i can fluke job the brushing then im fine with that, but i knew what i was doing with this one.