xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alive

Your Home? What Is Your Area Like?

Hi,
I know it's a little bit of a wierd topic but I'm interested to find out were people live and what their surroundings are like.

I live in Brixham, as small, beautiful fishing town in Torbay. Torbay is part of the English Riveria. We are the only part of Great Britain that can grow Palm Tree's the weather is that nice. I live in Devon, which is in the South West of England. We are surrounded by miles and miles of rolling, beautiful green hills and tranquil forests. I appreciate living were I do, and I wouldn't change it for the world. Does anyone else live in Torbay? Anyway, like I said, I'm interested to find out where everyone lives and what it's like. Thanks for your time, Sean Webber (Alive).

Ok now I will tell you a little about where I am from and what surrounds where I live. :DWell I live in a little town called "Warners Bay", which is in the State of New South Wales in Australia. I love this area so much. About a 5 minute walk from home we have a HUGE lake and waterfront. It is so nice just to sit down there with my MP3 player listening to music and just watching the water. It is a good way to destress :(There is also a lot of bushland around where I live. Its good going bushwalking. That is something that I really enjoy ... well it is when I can get away from my work online and computer that is :shock:Well if you want to know anymore just let me know ... I could go on for days talking about my home :D

Oke, now is my turn. I live in Slovenia and then in a town with name Grosuplje. Grosuplje could be described as subburban of Ljubljana which is capital city of Slovenia with 250.000 inhabitants.Grosuplje is a growing town, last years loat of apartment have been built, so we are expecting growth of population here. Now we have around 3000-4000 inhabitants. Around Grosuplje there is lot of green nature, agroculture, fields and forest. It kinda nice place to live in. Wouldn't change it for a capital city that is.

Oook, it's my turn! Thread closed.Basically this is asking for personal information which is ILLEGAL here at Xisto.