xisto Community
snlildude87

Pop-out Sig new technique

Gamerenders tutorial? They have pop-out sigs tutorials? I don't need those. Figured it out on my own. :D But what's the difference between gamerenders and good-tutorials?

168365[/snapback]

Gamerender's has it's own tuts, whereas good-tuts just indexes them from other sites. Both of them have a few good tutorials, but they're all buried in with a ton of noobie ones.

YOU were the one that freaking asked! Jerk.Yeah, blend in the hair a bit better. It should meld with the sig, rather than "fade" like that. Try brushing over it.

mommy snlil yelled at me again XP but what johnny said when you blend you want pic the area of the render to start and when you do the lasso toll highlight big open spaced area as well then the hair will just disappear. and if all else fails just brushing it will black and overlay.

mommy snlil yelled at me again XP but what johnny said when you blend you want pic the area of the render to start and when you do the lasso toll highlight big open spaced area as well then the hair will just disappear. and if all else fails just brushing it will black and overlay.

169004[/snapback]

So you want ALL of the hair to disappear? Or do you want to show the hair?

just blend in the tips of the hair and that would be good enough don't want her to look "butched".

just blend in the tips of the hair and that would be good enough don't want her to look "butched".

169686[/snapback]

Aww. I made two edits. The first one blended in her hair completely, and the second one does not. I'll post them later after I finish some business.