xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psychochicken

Sony Erricson P800 Vs. Nokia N-gage which is better?

I owned a nokia N-GAGE about 1 and a half year ago.. i relly liked the features on that phone but unfortunatly it was stolen! .. after 5 months, i would like to replace my crappy nokia 7250i for either a P800 or the nokia N-GAGE.. i'm all open for opinions.. thnx

I owned a nokia N-GAGE about 1 and a half year ago.. i relly liked the features on that phone but unfortunatly it was stolen! .. after 5 months, i would like to replace my crappy nokia 7250i for either a P800 or the nokia N-GAGE.. i'm all open for opinions.. thnx

I had nokia N-gage too , but now it doesn't work . the probleme that some boutons doesn't work , then i can't enter the password to start the phone . if you would play you should get a PSP , but if you would have a cellphone you must bay "Nokia 6820" .

Good look !

a phone is a phone, its funnu though everyone is making a big deal about cell phoes japan's market along is like 80% cell phones :D the nyo u got greece baning all types of cell phones and games and what not. but meh as long as i can called and send a txt message now and then its fine with me.

well according to me Nokia is a great company and it creates great products which are stable, robust and friendlier interface. When it comes to Sony Ericsson products...they are also good (they have a close competition).now you are talking about N-gage which i use personally...is a fabulous phone and on the other hand you are thinking of P800, whose production is not there anymore.there are lots of features which you'll find in P800 like touchscreen...but it was a failure also because of its touchscreen only(touchscreen is not very good).in my suggestion if you have enough money then go for something like P910i or I'll also suggest you K750i which has a 2 mega pixel camera and amazing clarity when it comes to voice.

These two are totaly diferent types of phones, I mean yes, both are smartphones...But here are diferences...N-GAGE is not just a phone. It is a GAME DECK, in first place... P800 is a phone for business people.I have N-GAGE QD Silver edition, and I would like more to have a SonyEricsson from P series... P800, P900, P910, P910i or something like that. From P series, N-GAGE have most similarity with P990i but it is a expencive phone... And P990 is on Symbian S60 platform like N-GAGE, and P800 is on Symbian S70 UIQ platform, so, it is a diferent type of phone. My vote goes to SE p800... It is better, there is camera, processor 220MHz (N-GAGE is @ 104MHz) touchscreen, qwerty keyboard, lot of aditional software, better than N-GAGE and UIQ platform, I think that is enought reasons to buy a p800. If not, there is more...

I would prefer the Nokia N-gage. Its interface is much better then then P800. If its because of the game u want this phone, then it would be very troublesome as you need to remove the battery to change the game. However, changeing games for N-gage QD will not be a problem. Just a slot. :blink:

nokia n-gage

Sony Erricson P800 Vs. Nokia N-gage

Sir I wanna know all about the NOKIA and-gage phone and also its price

-question by neel