xisto Community
pentiumas

Money On The Internet

If you want to earn money using the Internet you have to sign up in companies, which give you the money for reading emails, clicking on links, banners, ad-s, etc., searching for something in a special search page, signing up in specific websites and so on... But for each email letter you earn $0.1-0.25 cents and that's poor... The good way to earn money is to sign up for websites your sponsor wants you to sign up for... The one company I am working on is Clixies. (http://www.clixies.com/). It's quite good if you are working without your refferals. I earn about $1 in a day (not sometimes). You have to work hard to get that dollar (you have to sign up for about 30 pages) :D I made my decision - if you want to earn MONEY you have to set up a high number of refferals... Now look: you have a website where you advertise your refferal links and you get about hmm 3 refferers a day. The refferal system is like that: 50% - 25% - 10% - 5% - 2% - 1%. It's quite good. It means when you sign up a member you will get %50 from his earned money (his earnings won't be fined up by %50), if that member reffers another person you will get %25 from his earned money and so on... That's the way to make money, otherwise it's not useful :(

And when you get .... thousend :D ... refferals and earn with them minimum to pay out you got surprised when you don't get this cash becose admin who run this company is *BLEEP* :(

So check this page -- http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ They always pay : :(

--------------------

Practice is when evrything is work but no one know why.
Theory is when work nothing but evry one know why.
Programmers join Practice with Theory - nothing work and no one know why :(

I've tried making money online more than once. I have most recently tried the Google Adsense program, which I have to say is a good one. However, no matter how good the service can be, to make money through ads requires a really good web site with thousands of visitors a day.

Most people easily recognize ads and won't click them for the obvious reasons. But sometimes they do and a webmaster can slowly generate a revenue from his or her web site.

again i just don't bother with it because one the are like scams there was a post made here awhile back that some website broke down a payment method to a ppc program and yeah it was total scam and waste of time.i be an advocate of taking these websites down to make room for those who want to do real advertisement.

"At Clixies you earn money by completing free offers. These offers will be to sign up with various companies online. You are only to sign up with those that you are really interested in. Also some offers are surveys where your opinion is asked for and all you have to do is participate. You will start at the rate of $0.10 for every offer you take, but you will be able increase this rate up to $0.25 by referring other members. Please see the "Additional info" and "FAQs" sections to find out how you can increase your rate. There are also some offers with an increased payout.After you register with Clixies, you get access to about 300 to 500 offers, with about 10-30 new ones added every day. So basically it?s possible to earn $30-$50 within a couple of days and continue earning more when new offers are added. You can also increase your earnings dramatically by referring other people to join Clixies. We offer very high referral commissions 5 levels deep:1st level ? 20%2nd level ? 10%3rd level ? 10%4th level ? 10%5th level ? 10%(click on the ?referral commission? link at the top to find out more)"

I'm using stormofcash. but that doesn't pay what you'd expect. I recommend Google Ad Sense. Some survey sites pay money. I'm scared to do anything that involves money online because i might get scammed.

You should try Gozing surveys, I've made $8.00 dollars PayPal already, and was paid. You take surveys, you usually get 2-3 of them a dayand mak about $1.00. The only problem is you either need a paypal account (I use my friends because he's old enough to get one, I have another month to wait :D) I'm earning up to buy a domain from https://de.godaddy.com/. You can also get payed in Napster songs or Buy.com Money.
You really should try it. Or you could make money online by making people Web Site Layouts.
Or there is installing forum software or forum hacks for people. Or you can put ad on your site. There are alot of ways to make money online. Just don't try anything that seems fishy or unlikely.

I'm scared to do anything that involves money online because i might get scammed.

Same goes for me. Maybe unless the site has been guaranteed genuine. (Like Adsense) I can trust those offers, but when it comes to Make Cash in an instant by doing absolutely nothing? Nah... Besides, dealings with money could be a very risky business. I'd rather earn it the traditional way, and I'd probably earn more than what the online money making scheme might offer. :D

Yea you need good site with many visitors to earn somthing on refferals programs, true. But thet'w why GPTR exists. GPTR is for people without sites. And you can earn working 10-20 min a day from 7$ to 20$ on a month. Not much :D i know. But what you expec for 10 min work day, sitting on own chair :( But if you gather 100 refferals (hard work) they earn 700$ to 2000$ and you get 10% to 15% from this .... evry one from this 100 refferals get next 100 refferals ... and you get 5% to 10% from this 10000 people THIS IS a REAL CASH. But this is not happend in one day even month. And you don't need pay in. Only own Time and ideas how gathers refferals, like me :D

Here:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

(sorry for eanglish on second site, i'm work on it)

--------------------

Practice is when evrything is work but no one know why.
Theory is when work nothing but evry one know why.
Programmers join Practice with Theory - nothing work and no one know why :D

I was going to try and make money online, but the it was through a online survey. They required a lot of information about me and I didn't feel comfortable with it so it completely turned me off even trying it. I don't have the money to be scammed, so I don't plan on ever being a part of one... especially an online one where who knows what can happen. I would rather spend my time making money that isn't in a small sum.

well the problem with legit programs like google adsense you need the visitors to come to your site, which means you have to offer alot of stuff for them to come back, so go out in the real make your own google company and you on your way.

as crazy as you may call me, clixies may be a legitimate program.

read here for details -> http://www.gptforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1810

further more, if you want to check if a program is a scam, or if it's been blacklisted by anyone one, use google and just enter the name of the program and the word "scam". Often, if the program is a scam, then you will get forums posts, etc... that will tell you that.

whyme

HI:I always wonder how much money people really make from these things. They look like scams to me. I like to hear first person accounts. It somewhat validates it.Years ago I was part of the paid to surf trend. People were actually quitting their day jobs so they could get paid to surf. Hard to believe, but I read about it on forums. I guess those people who quit their day job eventually had to go find another job, because I don't think all those pay to surf companies are still around.Sunkist

The thing is with Paid2Surf programs is that they are many script based and are therefore very easy to set up and run ans therefore a mass of them started up and created huge competition but sadly alot were run by people who tryed to scam others and thus the bad reputation given to the majority. You need to find a business that has some level of complexity which makes it harder, if not impossible for people to copy effectively, and thus your reputation and system remains unknocked and then you can build upon it, such as with DXInOne. Many copycat sites have come and gone becuase they have come nowhere near to the level of the DXSystem and it's growing reputation.