xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zach101

Spy Ware? How to get rid of this crap?

I have bought Spyware Doctor 4.x and Registry Mechanic from Pc Tools's website. Since then i have had no problems. I have also bought Ad-Aware PRO frol lavasoft. I have also bought Spy Sweeper 4. And i have bought Spyware Blaster. I also use hitman pro. Always good to have on your pc =D

you must be a rich person if you can buy all that sofware, personaly, i don't think you still need hitman pro if you already got most of those pro versions... spysweeper and spywaredoctor 3.x are already enough, combined with spywareblaster and IE spyad.

Ya my opinon here is what i would do ok cause i just did it 1 week ago same thing happened to my brand new hp i did system recovery then it put it back to factory form most programs and stuff u put on their like gfx proggys etc. all that should be their and what not but its almost same as reformatting do either system recovery or reformat and then definitely get ADAWARE from lavasoft.com
its one of the best scan atleast once every 2 days and get a firewall and anitvirus cant afford it go to http://www.zonealarm.com/
free antivirus and firewall they give out works pretty good what ya need it 4 anyways.....but ya got any questions add me on msn Impu1sex@hotmail.com
I would be glad to help ya in any way i can ....but im just giving my point of view goood luck tho ... -_-

lets see here.......Spyware is liek virus only it steels your password s and stuff and it has happen too me b4 but i got them back so its all goodone called 207 idk wat it does but its bad so watch out for it i think u guys should get ad-aware its dam good killer for spyware so get it and be safe like everyone else

Yea i hate spyware it blows it makes my comp go slow i play pc games online and my ping is high becuase of it but thats not the only reason. well ive tried alot of ways to get rid of it ill keep trin tell i get rid of it.but tell then im gonna be looking around for new programs to run more ways to kill that stupid spyware things i hate it so much and its annoying pisses me off does it piss yall off?

Oh yes forgot to tell yall u should get defender pro anti spy from wal mart it works pretty well u get a fire wall also well it wont ifnd everything but it willl help u get rid of some spyware problems well just a suggestion good luck and help every gets rid of that spy ware off there comps forever i wish i could............

I have used a lot of those progs and have found that Spy Sweeper is the most thorough. I have run it after running S&D and still found a whole host of traces of spyware. Plus the free trial is good enough, and if you ever need an update, then you just remove and reinstall, but the trial doesn't expire, @Least it didn't the last time I downloaded it.