xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SnXster

Gpt Clix http://www.gptclix.com/

So i was search through the net one day and i found this site, gtp clix, it looked just like storm of cash but with a different color scheme. I have been paid out by SOC so i thought i would try this.

You can get paid to do the following thing on the site:

-PAid to click Sites
-Paid to read emails
-Paid to reffer other members
-You earn money everytime the people you refer do.

I have been paid out 3 times...

1.$0.53
2.$0.67
3.$1.34

They also have a click exchange where you click other sites in exchange for hits to your site. You can also place ads on GPT click with credits.

They have about 12 links per day that you can click and they are all worth from .0025 to .01 but most are .0025!!

I dont know if you are allowed to post a refferal link so i wont, here is the site:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

You can play games there are stuff with the game points you earn from clicking links and then convert them into cash. You can buy stuff with your points to. I joined and i have $0.08850 right now. And they give you 7 links per day so its not easy at all unless you are lucky with the head/tail thing. BTW their link exchange isnt up yet and your cant post refferal links.

^I know some better companies too like Downline storm and payclicks that pay higher than gptclix but i have been paid out by gpt clicks and not by them so i wanted to post it here. When i get paid by them i will post it but if i dont you guys will just end up wasting your time clicking but not get paid.

most of these kinds of sites are frauds.

but anyway i am on my way to register.

171332[/snapback]

LOL, your reply surely is funny. -_-

Ah well i don't trust and I will never trust on this type of sites. I mean people don't give MONEY away. That's not the real world.

And seeing that you guys need to waste so many time to earn 0.0025 dollars.. aww not for me. :lol: