xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Itrap

Google Page Ranking website that calculates a pages PR

Hi,
I have found a site which will show google page ranking..
Though I am not sure how google rank :D ...
url
http://savedwebhistory.org/

Hope it helps .

Notice from snlildude87:
*Made link clickable
*Created a Topic Description

Topic description as well as topic title are very important here. Make sure you fill out both fields.

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

Google PageRank if your Google's way of ranking a site--how important it is. It depends on how many sites link to you and what not. If you Google PageRank is high, then it will higher in a Google search than other sites.

If you have an account here at Xisto, and you want to increase your Google PageRank, join the Xisto affiliation program: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/25192-blogconnect-online-renamed-to-connectme/

So how does this Google rank work? Is it the amount of veiwers, amount of Data on the webserver... ? Or how long the site existed. Before joining any Affiliate group, I want to know how this google rank works. ATM, my last site had a rank of 7/10 because it was a News and Information Database with visual and modified search to find the articles you are looking for. :DI always thought it was the amount of people who go on it but im not so sure.

So how does this Google rank work? Is it the amount of veiwers, amount of Data on the webserver... ? Or how long the site existed. Before joining any Affiliate group, I want to know how this google rank works. ATM, my last site had a rank of 7/10 because it was a News and Information Database with visual and modified search to find the articles you are looking for. :D

I always thought it was the amount of people who go on it but im not so sure.

166771[/snapback]

...did you not read my post? I just said that it was based on how many sites link to your site.....Google PageRank does NOT depend on how many viewers or data on the server or else I'd have a higher PageRank. Want to know the formula? Read this: http://www.sirgroane.net/google-page-rank/

I think it works seperately from Googles as the page rank it calculates depends on how many times the button is accessed. It does not affect the real google pagerank. That's what I think.