xisto Community
Joer

Trap 17 Banner Well, not a banner but not a button

Well, I know Xisto doesn't need more advertising, but this is what I am going to put in my website. I just wanted to share it with all of you. It's quite simple. Please let me know what you think.

Posted Image

Hosted by xs.to

Joe

Mexico

Well, I know Xisto doesn't need more advertising, but this is what I am going to put in my website. I just wanted to share it with all of you. It's quite simple. Please let me know what you think.

Posted Image

Hosted by xs.to

Joe

Mexico

166686[/snapback]

It's not bad. The border could use a little work, and the scrolling text is a little blurry. Instead of scrolling, you could probably have one frame being simple "The best free hosting (insert sphere) on the web" or something. The world/circle logo gets a bit repetative if you put it in so many times. I'd say...7/10.

Thank you both for taking your time to reply,

It's not bad. The border could use a little work, and the scrolling text is a little blurry. Instead of scrolling, you could probably have one frame being simple "The best free hosting (insert sphere) on the web" or something. The world/circle logo gets a bit repetative if you put it in so many times. I'd say...7/10.

Hey, biscuitrat.

Thank you very much for your feedback. 7...huh? I will work on the text. As you say...it is a little blurry. As of the border, ...hmm... You know? Your being direct and honest has made me reconsider my whole project. Thank you very much. I will post in hope I can have your opinion, again... So, I think I will start another border... :D

Looks pretty good to me. My suggestion would be to have the text pause after it finishes scrolling to the left, then fade out, then have the Xisto text suddenly appear.

Thanks to you too, goldinero,

As you could read above... :D I will have the chance to implement some of your ideas. Thank you very much.

Joe