xisto Community
Ariel

Software For E-mailing

Don't bother with Outlook or Outlook Express.If you want e-mail clients that's free, head out to freeware sites they lots to recommend with accompanying reviews as well to help you out. Google them out.

Outlook and all of those programs, i find really hard to setup, i cant find all of the proxies and what not heh... i just stick with yahoo or gmail, it isnt too much work signin on everytime i want to check my mail...

incredimail is good i heard my parents use it and they find it better then oulook express

Yeah...Incredimail is cool...you can add lots of decors like background...animation to your e-mail. Its quite user friendly too and it is remarkably similar Outlook Express.
The thing is that I hate when you download e-mail onto your com..its never safe...I prefer webmail like Yahoo or Hotmail.....even my own forum is giving out free e-mail(4MB....quite alot already since we don't run on ads..)

If you interested in my forum's free e-mail, take a look in my forum, which has a link in my sig....

Unfortunately...atm, I still get the 'there is no webpage' thingy.....admin!!!

incredimail is iight but what i hate about that damn program is theier adds i mean they put adds on the emails that you send thats just too bad and ugly. unless u planning on using the commericial version of incredimail i'd sugges you stronly avoid it.