xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wakelim

Best Film Soundtrack Ever?

What film soundtrack do you think is the best?  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There have been great songs and general soundtracks at the films for years. Some songs are especially touching while some give great energy to the pictures. But which one's the best? Although I think it's a really tough choice I think that I would go for either Lord of the Rings or James Bond. The James Bond intro song is just unbeatable, while the Lord of the Rings has really high quality music running all the way through the film. What do you think?

One of my favorite movies is The Royal Tenenbaums. I like the whole 70's themed costumes and music so I guess it is my best film soundtrack ever. My favorite artists there are The Ramones (Judy is a punk) and Paul Simon(Me and Julio down by the schoolyard). It's great fun to listen to. :D

Of these above I suppose Pulp Fiction... you?ll see I don?t like classic music too much :D I love Lost Highways?s soundtrack and almost all Badalamenti scores. I also love Magnolia?s OST.