xisto Community
Guevara

Best Download Site

try using google to search for pirate bay .... i think it is probably the biggest download site going.you will need some software to download from there .... get yourself azerues or bit comet to manage your torrent downloads.it has everything from music , apps , films , etc

No specific download sites, just search for the software and download it from any of the site which is having the specification I required. No matter it is in the illegal sites or in legal sites.

hi there im lookin for a downloads directory to download freeware, shareware software products,

a bit like http://download.cnet.com/windows/

i do like using download.com but evrytime i serach something using download.com

my computer crashes and send a error report to microsoft, which pis*es me off.

so any other sites would help....

That is REALLY weird that it would crash, how fast is your computer? What are it's specs? What browser are you using? Pm me.

I use download.com and SourceForce, specially like sourceforge, because theyr all free, and no trial versions and stuff.But download.com has some nice files on it too, but yes allot of trials/shareware.- optiplex