xisto Community
Johnny

Gift For Phyre [from Johnny]

That's not a circle, and he's not wearing earmuffs. You misinterpret everything. X.x

168376[/snapback]

Maybe it's the blue background and the whitish-blue circles that led me to think that he's wearing muffs. I don't know. Why didn't you make the background green though?

Maybe it's the blue background and the whitish-blue circles that led me to think that he's wearing muffs. I don't know. Why didn't you make the background green though?

168592[/snapback]

Why in the world would it be green? :D

amazing snlil is demanding you to change your sigs, ok so explaining things is one of my weaker points yeah i know what im thinking but in words it comes out like one of snlil sigs messy and uncorndinated (now that a shot XP.milky way arc dropped the opacity a bit then you wouldn't have to worry so much.

amazing snlil is demanding you to change your sigs, ok so explaining things is one of my weaker points yeah i know what im thinking but in words it comes out like one of snlil sigs messy and uncorndinated (now that a shot XP.

milky way arc dropped the opacity a bit then you wouldn't have to worry so much.

169318[/snapback]

All I heard was "amazing snlil is demanding you to change your sigs".

amazing snlil is demanding you to change your sigs, ok so explaining things is one of my weaker points yeah i know what im thinking but in words it comes out like one of snlil sigs messy and uncorndinated (now that a shot XP.

milky way arc dropped the opacity a bit then you wouldn't have to worry so much.

169318[/snapback]

No. I'm not demanding anytime. Simply suggesting. Big difference.

anyways like a said slap a milky way arch first and then blend it in with other star brushes, and thus you got your outspace iron man, curious though how you change the colors with out screwing it up, i wonder about that cuz when i do it, it sucks big time.

anyways like a said slap a milky way arch first and then blend it in with other star brushes, and thus you got your outspace iron man, curious though how you change the colors with out screwing it up, i wonder about that cuz when i do it, it sucks big time.

170344[/snapback]

Thanks for the suggestions, but you don't meet the required cool levels to change render colors. :D