xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alexia

Hotmail Password Need Help

hiSorry i posting herei want change my password and i dont know where i can do this :D Homail is 250MB but My mailbox in hotmail is 2MB Can u tell me why ?thanks :(

I can answer your second question for you I am pretty sure. That 2 megabytes must mean that you only used 2 of your allowed 250 megabytes. About your password try looking for any account management areas. I really hope that you can get this sorted out.

Running a simple search "change hotmail password" in the MSN search bar might help. You could even search that in Google, too. Also, navigating through the "options" tab in the hotmail homepage should lead you to an "account settings" tab that you should be able to find options to change your password.

Ok, here is your answer...1. Log in to Hotmail2. Up in the top right hand corner of the page after you login should be an options button. Click that. 3. Under Personal Options, click password.4. I need not say more, except please try to categorize your topics better, I don't think this is the right place for your question.

my hotmail account is going loco for the past month XDits my first email and it sad to let go of it...XDand yeah, they have a small space, i wanna try upgrading it tho~ih ave yahoo and gmail as alternates though ~^^

Ok, here is your answer...

1.  Log in to Hotmail

2.  Up in the top right hand corner of the page after you login should be an options button.  Click that.

3.  Under Personal Options, click password.

4.  I need not say more, except please try to categorize your topics better, I don't think this is the right place for your question.

166162[/snapback]

Oh thanks my friend

Today i want change my password in hotmail and u can help me :D thanks my friends :D

No, you only get 2MB, read this:*250MB inbox available only in the 50 United States, District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. Eligible Hotmail users will first receive 25MB at sign-up. Please allow at least 30 days for activation of your 250MB storage to verify your e-mail account and help prevent abuse. Microsoft Corporation reserves the right to provide 250MB inbox to free Hotmail accounts at its discretion.