xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Revolutionary.

Hello.

Hey guys, this is my first post here. After a quick read-through of most of the forums I decided that I like the community atmosphere and decided that I want to join and get hosted.I'm not really good at introductions...so...hello.

Hello revolutionary! Welcome to Xisto! I'm just ganna give you a few pointers to make your stay here enjoyable!Don't spam, spamming leads to warnings and getting your hosting credits taken away.I'm sure you knew this but, 10 credits gets you package 1. And 30 credits can get you package 2. Once you have your hosting your credits will be reduced to 2 points, and you must remain above that amout to keep your hosting alive. Once you have hosting, you can upgrade(package 1 to 2) for 30 more credits. Blah blah blah....If you look at members profiles(mostly the moderators) you will find helpful links. Please be sure to read the forum rules and ToS so you don't get in trouble.About names; Regular members(not hosted)'s names are in black. Hosted memebers names are in a maroon color. Moderators names are in blue, and finaly, admins names are in red. Please PM a moderator _first_ if you have any concerns :). And I'm done talking for now. Go ahead and PM me if you need help with anything!Welcome~

Welcome aboard, revolutionary! Don't worry if you don't have much to say in your self-intro. I believe you found a great community and the people here are really helpful. I'm sure you'll find lots of topics and threads you can comment on (if you haven't already). Hope you can visit often and take part as much as you like. It's relly not that difficult to build up and maintain the hosting credits.See you on the boards!

Hi Revolutionary,Don't worry about not having much to say at first. Just make some friends & help out other people. I'm sure there's others here with some of the same interests as you. Follow kubai's advice & read the TOS "rules" ..etc. As you've already found out from the previous posts..there's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.The hosting is excellent.. they REALLY DO have 99.99% uptime- YEAH !!Enjoy your stay & make new friendsRGPHNX