xisto Community
Cypher

U r teh suk!!1!!! I just hate this so damn much....

I am just ranting because this annoys me, damn "l33t" speak.I have tolerated it long enough, throughout my whole internet surfing life I have hated it, On mobile phones, that damn text language, no, its not faster, it takes 10 minutes to decypher the damn thing!!. I have no problem with people who occasionaly mis-spell the odd word or two, or people who take english as a second language and try their best, but the damn native english speakers who write in this crap annoy me, the whole thing frustrates me, bad gramar nd spelin, MiS-CaPitaLiSaTiON, l33t speek, USING ONLY CAPITALS!!! WHEN YOU DONT NEED TO!!! AND TOO MANY EXCLAMINATION POINTS!!!!!!!!! I hate it all, it just gets to me, something deep inside me awakens and wants to just grab all these people and smack them over the head with an enlarged version of Oxfords English Dictionary, and I was just wondering, does anybody else feel the same way?

You mean you dont like to decipher all that text into the english language...LOLHey this is how it goes ...................People get more andd more lazy and they just forget how to spell cause with all the technologies you dont have to just speak and it is done!! I think we all just get used to it as our standard.....<<JMO

You realise that by posting this topic you are going to get every spotty teenager who reckons he's a funny bastid and going "loollololo yuo aer teh sux!!!1one i hope you die nubcake roffle cake"But yeah, i hear you man, this crap gets to me aswell, not the l33t speak as much but the girls texting like :"hya hw u? im gd tx i wz jst out wiv mi m8s n we saw dis shop n it was wl nice! tb lyl xx"aaarrgghhghg!! I also hate people that randomly spell words wrong, when its not quicker to type it that way, or whatever but stuff like "mi" or "bi"die >:{

"hya hw u? im gd tx i wz jst out wiv mi m8s n we saw dis shop n it was wl nice! tb lyl xx"

God dammit, I hate that, all the girls where Im from chat like that, easy to talk to in person, but in text its like trying to read a book thats written backwards,missing the occasional chapter or two thats also partly in arabic, while underwater, and also while solving a rubix cube, and Chocobo Cookies, where can I get one of these Hammers of Knowledge?
What exactly are you trying to say dozen? Maybe I confused the term leet with something else, knowing me I probobly did :) well, this whole thing is just my opinion, and Im sure not everyone feels this way, I mean, another one of my opinions is that I (and a few of my friends who feel the same way) would like to put on a big Red Hat, carry a burning windows flag high above my head, march outside Microsoft HQ, and throw apples and penguins(special army-trained ninja penguins) through their windows......

There I go again ranting on about pointless things.......hee hee

Yeah, if they do it with a few words in like a paragraph it doesn't really bother me but when they do it for almost every word in every sentence it does get really annoying...

Cypher you really shouldn't let so many minor things make you so angry. I mean if something so miniature can make you angry, you're never going to be able to tolerate actual real reasons to get pissed off. You might even become an ax murderer or something:P Just calm down, there's lots more to life than deciphering text:P

I think people who use this language let others know whether they arefairly new to computers so it's easy to know the veteran from the noviceso it's kinda handy for them to use that kind of talk

I can see where you all are coming from on this point, and I agree with what you say; That it distinguishes a noob from a vetran,that it is ok to use around friends(I talk about computers to my friends to confuse everyone around us who havent a clue on the subject) and no, I dont plan on becoming an axe murderer(I prefer Chainsaws...and flamethrowers) :rolleyes: I know I shouldn't let it annoy me, but going into an IRC channel/chatroom/forum/MMORPG I hate to see, OMG WTF HAV U DONE??!! U CANNT CUM 1N HeRE!!One!!!One!, U IS NOT A COOL, LEIK ME, 1 IS A GR8R H4><0R DAN U IS, OMG GET OOOUUTT!!!

(This actually happened once(not exact wording), I went into a hacking related board asking for help on removing a virus and protecting myself aginst other viruses, hacking boards, are great for that, I got flamed so much, I had to buy
a friggin fire extinguisher.)

And to save myself from being banned/suspended:

Xisto of http://forums.xisto.com/ and Cypher of CypherStudios  in no way promote, make refrence to, or perform any form of hacking, or any hacking related issues.

I know no one takes it seriously, but thats not the point, there are(and will be for infinity) people everywhere who think: "I know! I will use numbers instead of letters, make letters from symbols, and abbreviate absolutely everything!Then people will respect me, because I can invent my own secret language using the affor-mentioned methods!! I will be great!"