xisto Community
skynet

Ie 7 And New Hotmail Screenshot what do you think?

IE7

This is screenshot from ActiveWin.com. It shows IE 7 on XP:

Posted Image

Hotmail

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ They aren't the best pictures, but according to the submitter, the site will go live to testers within the next seven days. Also, as one of the pictures eludes to, users will be upgraded to 2 gigs, with additional space being added periodically. We'll get better pictures when the service goes live. Enjoy!

Posted Image

--> More Hotmail Screenshot

So, what do you all think ?

Notice from snlildude87:
Copied from http://reg.ignum.cz?d=www.nsorg.com. Issued warning
Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

You seem to be using the first-person plural in your post, so who's "we"? No one? Well, that's not a surprise since you COPIED IT from http://reg.ignum.cz?d=www.nsorg.com!

Now, to comment on the thread...yes, IE will have tabs. It's not much of a surprise since Firefox is so popular now....

165094[/snapback]

Haha, not really. I copied it from spymac.com tough :)

skynet,Here's a secret for ya, when the rules say DO NOT COPY ARTICLES OF PARTIAL ARTICLES FROM THE NET TO POST! They mean that, so goin about doing that will get you banned in no time, to then have a lil joke about with it, will get you banned faster. So knock it off!

Yeah, I kind of expected that IE would have tabs. It doesn't make me want to revert to it any more. I <3 Firefox :)But the hotmail doesn't look half bad. It'd certainly be a lot easier to check your mail.Also, quick caveat on the copying from other forums and sites!

i only can image how big this will become after all the tricks and gadgets are finished with it, but it don't matter going to get it and thats enough said, even though they are evil evil people still going to use their free products.

Eh, besides the whole copying issues here... XDIt's about time IE came up with tabs, especially with the whole Firefox tabbrowsing revolution and all.The new Hotmail interface looks pretty interesting! It's very... Gmail-ish. Simpler, cleaner, and more aesthetic... I like it~ o^_^o

Regarding the new IE screensgot, I personally hate it, I mean they've broken an alredy messy interface, it kind of implies to me that they have though 'we don't care how its implemented just give it tabs' I mean thats a really messy place to put them, I would have preffered a blatent rip of the Firefox GUI than this, That is obviously just my opinion.Don't get me wrong I'm not just out to get Microsoft, I actually like the new Hotmail Interface, looks really smooth and easy to use, I really like the dual 'inbox' and 'reading pane' idea (which I know is nothing new). I hope they stick with this as I am not a big fan of the current Hotmail GUI.

You seem to be using the first-person plural in your post, so who's "we"? No one? Well, that's not a surprise since you COPIED IT from http://reg.ignum.cz?d=www.nsorg.com!

Now, to comment on the thread...yes, IE will have tabs. It's not much of a surprise since Firefox is so popular now....

165094[/snapback]

lol! my thoughts exactly!! they are just copying firefox now but w/e i'm now firefox for life because it is everything i have wanted in a browser and i just love the security of it as well, blocking pesky activex viruses, pop-ups and spyware. long live firefox!

I'm really curious to this new version of Internet Explorer. I wanted to try if their rendering issues are fixed, also if the security issues are fixed... And, if their renderer is as fast as Firefox... trying out something new is a good thing, right? I won't switch to MSN because I know that GMail will make some plans in changing their interface... But, I'll be happy to check-out and explore the new interface of MSN Hotmail... :)

**nods** I like the new Hotmail Screen Shots there ... I think that it will be really good when they get it out so we can start using it ... With IE 7 I like the fact of the tabs ... some of us have so much opened when we are online that it will make more room in the task bar ... but it's just another thing that Microsoft is copying from other Alternative Browser Designs ... cause FireFox, Crazy Browser and several other actually have had the tabs around for sometime now.But better late then never as they say :)

I must say that the screenshots of hotmail are cool i.e. its interface in future will be really good but as far as the interface of IE is concerned i am not impressed.I think microsoft must apply the skinning feature which other browsers like: firefox and maxthon are giving... this help others to make the looks of the browser the way they want.I am all the way with firefox and maxthon till the time microsoft comes up with really good, secure and advanced features in IE 7

i wouldn't be surprise if they do skin mods to it to suit the users need, well the one thing that bothers me though im not a hotmail user, hopefully they let you change the account settings to like to add yahoo gmail (doubt it) to the browser.1400 POSTS WHOOOHOOO!!!!