xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
godlymoose

Hello Everyone Hello

welcome aboard, yes thier are alot of topics to choose from, but be mindful of the TOS and other rules to the site and you should have a good time here.

Welcome to the community. I am sure you will find many people who can help you if you have a problem and to welcome you into this community. Good luck getting your hosting and your website up and running soon.

Hi godlymoose,Welcome to the Xisto forums !Yes, The hosting is excellent.. they REALLY DO have 99.99% uptime- YEAH !! The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.As you've already found out from the previous posts..there's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. Enjoy your stay & make new friendsRGPHNX

Welcome aboard! I think you found a great online community at Xisto. Everyone here is really helpful and there are many topics and threads to suit your interest. Building up the hosting credits is quite easy - all you have to do is make some good posts and you're on your way. Hope you enjoy your time here and visit/post as often as you like. See you on the boards!

Welcome to the community, godlymoose!I hope that you enjoy your stay here as much as I am and pretty much everyone else here is. Best of luck on your future website and don't forget to keep posting regularly as it is vital to keeping your account active. See ya around!