xisto Community
Phyre

Phyre's Recent Sig The pop-out tank...

want to add soemthing to my previous post, i think the name might have stand out just a bit more if you finished highlighting the background behind the name.

...which is why we should lower the number of required votes.

165080[/snapback]

I suggested it to Phyre before I started the battle, in the shoutbox, but he kinda disappeared. Phyre, we can lower the votes whenever you like.

I suggested it to Phyre before I started the battle, in the shoutbox, but he kinda disappeared. Phyre, we can lower the votes whenever you like.

165169[/snapback]

I stopped viewing the shoutbox when they added the auto-refreshing feature. It's quite annoying because when you're writing something, all 5 shouts just go away for a few seconds, and when they come back, there are no new shouts.

I stopped viewing the shoutbox when they added the auto-refreshing feature. It's quite annoying because when you're writing something, all 5 shouts just go away for a few seconds, and when they come back, there are no new shouts.

165189[/snapback]

I know what you mean, but this time I refreshed like 10 minutes later and he still didn't respond. =/

Because I was gone :) sure...lets knock it down to five Johnny

165272[/snapback]

Sounds good. One more for me then. Two for you. ^-^

we doing that as well phyre with our battle or we sticking with the 7, its up to you since its your challange.