xisto Community
Joer

Very Anxious What is blak dot on my request envelope?

;) I hope this post doesn't break any rule.

I have been waiting for my hosting approval for a few days. You may understand I am feeling anxious.

But this afternoon I noticed the envelope next to my request has a black dot on it :D Can anyone tell me what it means? It's not the "locked" icon. And it is getting me very, very anxious. Look at it:

https://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/

:( Gulp! I don't thomk I'll sleep tonight :)

Kind Regards

Joe

That icon is an indication that you have replied to the thread. It doesn't make any sense to you for this post, but when you visit other forum index and see the icon just like that one do the following:

click on the number link under the title "replies"

a new small window will open and it will tell you how many times you have replied to that topic

It's a visual cue to let you know that you have at least once replied to the subject. That's all. You can relax now and go to sleep. Your application will be reviewed by one of administrators as soon as they are able to do so.

:) uf! uf! well..OK. ;) ..it's just that....I'm sorry. I didn't mean to complain. I understand it cannot be automatic :( Thanks for the reply. :D I think I'll go to sleep now. Thanks againJoe

hmm funny i have never notice that in the forums and i been here like forever, learning something new everyday i guess.