xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
goldinero

Can I Use Ssl On My Trap17 Site?

Because there is an SSL Manager, I assume a person can set up a secure https website with his xyz.trap17.com domain. But the Manager indicates a dedicated IP address is necessary. I don't think we get a dedicated IP address with the free hosting service. Am I right? If so, is there a way to use a shared SSL certificate to run a secure site?Goldinero

free hosting does have a dedicated ip address if you look in the upper part of the cpanel you will notice the ip number up there so i would have say you wouldn't need a certificate, but its always good to use thogh.

i just install a os Commerce ever before,then it just have the option of SSL login , then i just select that option when i'm installing..but when i use the surface of osCommercethen got the step login with SSL it display nothing..so it don't supported ssl here

I was just declined SSL access from OpaQue.. apparently due to hacking attempts, nobody is allowed to use it. Thanks whomever you are as I need SSL for a restore...