xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Phyre

Saint .:vs:. Phyre 1v1 Grunge

First of all : comments.Mike's siggie : I like it a lot, but find the text somewhat unclear, it is clear to reead, but not that obvious, so it can get better there. Also I am not a big fan of the partial diagonals behind the name.Phyre's siggie : Again I like it, but the slate like lines are odd. I would have let the render jet thing go over them partially (in the half of the Jet I'd have deleted the diagonal lines). Phyre's render is better blended in than Mike's. But despite the closeness of both siggies, I vote for St Mike.St Mike 2Phyre 0LilDude was faster than me LOL so had to edit

Edited by moonwitch (see edit history)

Mike's sig: Great job, but the text could have a bit lowered opacity to blend better and the color seems to be all on the right side. Great overall though.Phyre's sig: Bad move on the sliced look, and the "cutoff" corners aren't all that great either. Text could be better. Sorry bro...just took a leap of faith and missed the other side.Mike gmv.3-0

Eh, was going for a different look, so I tried out the slices. Bah, I can already tell how this battle is gonna end, so I admit defeat :)

164943[/snapback]

NOO! Not yet! We have to get more votes. I know a lot more people used to visit the photoshop forum....don't know what happened to those people though.

the one comment that i do though if you sliced like 1 or 2 times it would have beaten me in the long run but i would give your sig 9 for overall quality.

I know a lot more people used to visit the photoshop forum....don't know what happened to those people though.

165100[/snapback]

Exactly. There were people like good grief graphics and daman and damann and a bunch more...they just like, disappeared. Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

Exactly. There were people like good grief graphics and daman and damann and a bunch more...they just like, disappeared.

165168[/snapback]

*cough* Good GrIEf Graphics *cough*

I think they found "better hosting." You know how people be. They want the best things on everything. Too bad they don't know anything about "overselling."

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

[1] *cough* Good GrIEf Graphics *cough*

[2] I think they found "better hosting." You know how people be. They want the best things on everything. Too bad they don't know anything about "overselling."

165190[/snapback]

[1] That's what I said.

[2] Too true. Too true. But...I know how people ARE, but I dunno how people BE.

daman is vacation thats why he's not around, plus he's been woeking on other sites with a friend of his, so that why don't see him aroundbut on ggg i have no clue.

daman is vacation thats why he's not around, plus he's been woeking on other sites with a friend of his, so that why don't see him around

but on ggg i have no clue.

165378[/snapback]

Daman or Damann?

daman but i have feeling its the same guy dunno have to ask him when he get back which is not in another month or so lol.

daman but i have feeling its the same guy dunno have to ask him when he get back which is not in another month or so lol.

165553[/snapback]

No. Certainly can't be the same guy. I mean, the way both of them type are very different, and their Photoshop skillz are definately not at the same level.