xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
frony

Windows Vista(longhorn) screenshots new windows

Actually, those are bad screenshots. There are better ones floating around the web that shows Vista with loads of transparency. Good find though.To me, the new interface looks like a theme from themexp.org or something....

well its a nice and dany but you fialed to search the forums about the new os since a topic has been made already.

old screenshot tough! I have seen the better one on some operating system forum, where some of them are windows vista beta tester.btw, I heard the new windows will take much memory usage, so our computer must have at least 512 mb of ram.

Maybe if they can change the name Microsoft thay will have a success with the new Windows. As we were used since the release of Windows Xp the new Windows will probably have more bugs and Microsoft will implement some new tracking software to lower our privacy. Of course we should not forget the price which, of course, will get higher and quality lower. Sorry I forgot to mention the hardware requirements which will be the "strong" point or Windows Vista (codename: Longhorn). I have personaly seen Windows working on 400Mhz CPU, but the beta of Longhorn is working like (sorry for the expression) a crap on my 1700+ AMD Athlon CPU.I can only hope that Linux will change a few things here and there so it can make an impact on desktop. That day will be the beginning of the end for Microsoft and Windows.As always: LONG LIVE OPEN SOURCE!PS: Got to admit that Windows Vista (Longhorn) does look great...

i hear either 2006 or 2007 somewhere around that time, hmm i would spend that time encrypting the heck out of it so it iwll be impossible to hack through whens its becomes the primary os.

Good luck trying to get someone who isnt Microsoft to leak out Beta one Names Vista build. You need to have a microsoft ID to log into the os and then a Valid CD key which always needs to confirm with the server. Most of the info and imagery we have is from leakers who took the beta builds and put them on torrent networks :) OH BY THE WAY, a small company with rights to the name VIsta and microsoft are going to get into a feud. Microsoft may have to change the name of the new, highly anticipated windows.