xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alive

That Girl! How Do You Get Her?

Hi Guys,
I know this is a little close to home but I was talking to a friend a day or two ago about this girl he really liked. Her couldn't work out why she didn't ever want to be more than just friends. The point is, some of the methods he had of trying to 'win her over' were a little weird. I was just wondering how you guys go about getting noticed. Cheers, Sean Webber. (Alive)

It won't be any use getting noticed if the other person doesn't want to. What I mean to say is that people don't get mates only because they get noticed. If the girl you're talking thinks that your friend is worth being more than a friend, then she'd express it. If he tried getting "noticed" around, this might just annoy her more, and even she doesn't get annoyed, it won't change her mind about being nothing more than friends. Finding a good mate always means that both of them find each other comfortable and nothing should be fake.

Yeah I know, I'm constantly being used as the go between. It kind of gets really annoying. I try and remain neutral, because both the mate and the girl are both very good friends of mine, but I am constantly getting caught in the middle of them. They seem to be arguing more and more. This girl has told me that she isn't interested, but this lad just will not give up. Thanks, Sean Webber.

Gotta just be yourself, to be honest with you. But with that, also incorporate a little flirting, like a friendly flirting, at least to let her know a little that you are interested. Flirtatiousness :D is necessary in most cases.

It won't be any use getting noticed if the other person doesn't want to. What I mean to say is that people don't get mates only because they get noticed. If the girl you're talking thinks that your friend is worth being more than a friend, then she'd express it. If he tried getting "noticed" around, this might just annoy her more, and even she doesn't get annoyed, it won't change her mind about being nothing more than friends. Finding a good mate always means that both of them find each other comfortable and nothing should be fake.

164620[/snapback]

you damnn right!! safe trying guys, cause if a girl doens't want to be more than friends, and she letting that know, don't push anything, or you'll lose her forever. even as a friend!