xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SarCasM

New Sig(s). Been bored lately.

*points to sig* ^.^, not only did I use my own cat as a render, but I used pink. And as you all should know, real men use pink >.>.

It didn't take much effort, but I was bored. I kinda bet myself to actually use it, so there, I showed me.

Oh, and I made this while I was bored also.

Posted Image

Although I am not really looking for comments on it, as I hate it, no seriously, I REALLY HATE THIS SIG. Well, I like the text, the rest, blech. Just thought I'd add it in post for heck of it.

The cat sig is a bit monotone. I like the grassy background, but the words are hard to read (it looks like "Sargasm").7/10The green sig with the black borders is good. Nice background, too. I like I used that background for my wallpaper once. Anyway, the border would be much better if it were tech, but whatever floats your boat.8.5/10

i agree with snlil ***gasp*** i would have dropped the tech all together or at least when into detail with it the bevel is takening away fro mthe background, nice c4 render you have going to color looks ok with it but i would have done more with the font the set up is nice due to the colors going together but i would have used a a more tech type font.5.5- the design was the thier but the effort wasn't.

Cat sig -- It's monotone color-wise, the borders not so great, and the grass background's kinda odd (because it's white grass on...pink ground?) and like Nguyen said, the text isn't the greatest. 6.5/10.Other sig -- That looks like a really great background, but the border doesn't fit it (color-wise and style-wise.) and the text, although it matches the border, doesn't really match the bg. Oh, and stay away from stencil text. 7/10.

As I said, I hate the second one.It's not supposed to be "white grass", but whatever "floats your boat" -.-The border, is meh, it was supposed to be more of a frame then a border...oh, and btw, I hate tech borders.

who doesn't i missed the cat one so i will comment on it yeah the grass is off i would have gone with a grunge brush, but the border is pretty good it gives it some depth but the render though it looks like it was overlayed and not put on luminostiy ot make it blend with the colors.6/10