xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Saint-michaels Renders Package Thread everything you need to know is in here

ok this is for all you sig makers out here, by now most everyone knows about my big liste of render downloads in a easy downloadable zip fashion. well im going to be using this thread as update when i add a new pack to my filefront account.

going to list the link one last time and then i will update any new stuff on this thread.

Render Downloads

Now now Mike, let's not stray from the truth here. You do it for cool points. Everything's about rep and popularity and pats on the back.That's exactly why I do all the designing I do...c4d renders, sigs, renders, etc etc. It's all for that "feel-good" feeling you get when someone likes it.EDIT: Just took a look at it...quite a few renders I already have (which will always happen, I'm sure.) but overall nice job. Some cool new ones in there. I've always wanted that one Dante pic rendered, but never got around to it. Sweet deal.

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

1st (abstracts) -- 11.76MB2nd (games) -- 318.47MB3rd (anime) -- 65.81MB4th (comics) -- 47.55MB5th (dragons) -- 8.79MB6th (vehicles) -- 48.38MB7th (misc) -- 151.96MB8th (tv-movies) -- 41.8MB9th (ladies) -- 80.93MB10th (misc) -- 20.22MB11th (misc) -- 24.05MB12th (misc) -- 10.45MB13th (misc) -- 50.79MBIt lists them all and their sizes when you click the link, but I went ahead and wrote them all out for you.

truth johnny you can't handle the truth, not to brag but i would get some serious rep points going on here at least,

That's exactly why I do all the designing I do...c4d renders, sigs, renders, etc etc. It's all for that "feel-good" feeling you get when someone likes it.

you forget i do sigs as well, and so far i had a few requests to make a sigs for someone which means my work is getting better and i do get the fuzzy feeling too ;)

It lists them all and their sizes when you click the link, but I went ahead and wrote them all out for you.

164331[/snapback]

Oooh, thanks for that. It would be even better if filefront had some sort of gallery for render downloads. I wanna know what I'm getting before I get myself wet. I can't go downloading randomly because of my 56K connection. You know....

truth johnny you can't handle the truth, not to brag but i would get some serious rep points going on here at least,

you forget i do sigs as well, and so far i had a few  requests to make a sigs for someone which means my work is getting better and i do get the fuzzy feeling too ;)

164445[/snapback]

Do what now?

Oooh, thanks for that. It would be even better if filefront had some sort of gallery for render downloads. I wanna know what I'm getting before I get myself wet. I can't go downloading randomly because of my 56K connection. You know....

164504[/snapback]

Np, and renders are technically bad (because they're using copyrighted characters, in most cases) so I doubt filefront would wanna do that. But trust me, all of Mike's packs have great renders, you won't be disappointed with any of them.

here are the stats of my 5010 downloads for renders and brushes that i have uploaded for you the user/member of this website, i like to tahkn the following people, me since it took me this long time get all these files to be loaded up. and you the person who download them :huh:New Folder.zip 193 downloads 126.71 MB Brushes.zip 226 downloads 402.48 MB new stuff.zip 151 downloads 49.98 MB 19.zip 166 downloads 61.55 MB 20.zip 112 downloads 16.64 MB 18.zip 62 downloads 53.41 MB 17.zip 64 downloads 51.91 MB 16.zip 72 downloads 57.19 MB15.zip 59 downloads 54.94 MB 14.zip 65 downloads 57.48 MB renders14.zip 191 downloads 50.79 MB renders13.zip 181 downloads 10.45 MBrender11.zip 167 downloads 24.05 MB renders.zip 187 downloads 20.22 MBladies.zip 255 downloads 80.93 MBvehicles.zip 209 downloads 48.38 MB tv-movies.zip 185 downloads 41.80 MB misc.zip 280 downloads 151.96 MB dragons.zip 258 downloads 8.79 MB comics.zip 218 downloads 47.55 MB anime.zip 420 downloads 65.81 MB games.zip 708 downloads 318.47 MB abstract.zip 576 downloads 11.76 MB

well... personally im gonna stop d/ling renders unless i just get a dvd and fill that up with renders :huh:... anyways i dont really like VERY VERY BIG BRUSH PACKS, i used to have a 300 mb pack of brushes and that kinda filled my whole screen and that was only to like c >.<

well with this brush pack its in in groups of the alphabet so it is small in screen size but huge due to the amount of brushes I have.