xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sportzdawg

KERRY SUCKS! LIES LIES TELL AMERICA SWEET LITTLE lies

John Kerry thinks that all that matters is that he served in the army and he always is changing his position while Bush is kindy funny to me. I like Bush a lot better then Kerry and I don't like Kerry's face.  <_<

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!
May I also say that BUSH IS DA BOMB AND KERRY IS DA BUM

THANK YOU MAN!Yes, I'm Republican!Kerry says lies, all lies. Oh, and doesn't Edwards' wife have breast cancer?

I like Bush. We don't need past biographies of Kerry because the past doesn't defeat terrorism. AND Kerry spoke out about war during Vietnam. He is the epitamy of a poor president.

personally, i dont like bush (ever heard the song "mosh" by m&m?...i kinda feel like that) but im glad he got elected over kerry
i dont trust a guy too much that wants to get rid of "violent" types of music and video games, then goes on mtv to win over the "young voters"

well i think john kerry should of won this years election but it didnt happen that way. If anyone has seen micheal moores new movie then you can see how much george bush was hiding when everything was happening, well a plus is that gas prices went down about $0.20. yay!

I strongly disagree with most of what bush stands for and I wanted Kerry to win as well. Presidents arn't supposed to be stupid...stupidity is a wearkness, weakness is not a qualitiy that should be seen in our president. And yet Bush is, yes, stupid.

I hate both Bush and Kerry. But, if I had to really choose, I vote for Kerry. Heck, I'm not even American, I'M CANADIAN! I care about your politics as much as you care about ours (which is absolute zero!)xboxrulz

Politics is bull sh?t. It doesn't matter who you pick for president anyways, because you know, it's the corporations that run the f?cking country. He's their little monkey boy. The night any president gets ellected, he willfully drops his pants, bends over, and lets the *bottom* f?cking begin. Why do you think they shot Kenedy? The only good president ever.Get the point?

I don't like Bush or Kerry but I would rather had Kerry as president as a lesser of two evils. Having said that, I don't think Kerry would have been any different from Bush. It would have been political suicide if he overturned Bush's policies, especially the war on Iraq. I think most Americans would not want their troops to be pulled out of Iraq at this stage, they would rather have the troops finish the job. It also would have been difficult to do something quick about the economy and unemployment, these things take ages to fix.

I don't like Bush or Kerry but I would rather had Kerry as president as a lesser of two evils. Having said that, I don't think Kerry would have been any different from Bush. It would have been political suicide if he overturned Bush's policies, especially the war on Iraq. I think most American would not want their troops to be pulled out of Iraq at this stage, they would rather have the troops to finish the job. It also would have been to do something quick about the economy and unemployment, these things take ages to fix.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Like always, I must differ in my views. :rolleyes:

Ok...no, neither of them is good. But Kerry WOULD have been different.

1. Pulling out of Iraq would certainly not be political suicide. Polls show that most Americans are now against the war. And want our troops to be pulled out (for good reason, if I may say so myself). They'd rather keep the troops alive, thank you very much. Oh, and there's always the fact that it will be near impossible to finish the job.

2. No, there's not a quick fix for the economy. But Kerry could have started to make it better...instead of worse. Bush pulled the US Eco. from a record surplus to a record...deficit. I think Kerry could do better.

All for now, then... :)

The U.S. will go into an extreme civil war if Bush is re-elected.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Civil war... what civil war...?

have you seen 'farenheit 911'?? it talks about bush being FRIENDS with the bin-ladens!!!! what do you think of that.  it also talks about bush bombing iraq just because he could! who wants a president like that?!?!

im glad i live in canada  lmao

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Farenheit 9/11 was all hype. Besides... the bin-ladens are an extremely wealthy family, it would stand to reason that the Bush family would know them, and even if they are/wer friends... just because one bin-laden is a terrorist, doesn't make all bin-ladens terrorists. And the same goes for muslims...