xisto Community
wakelim

Harry Potter 7 Theories Sorry to bombard everyone with HP btw.

I think that Neville will be a massive character in the final book.

I think that RAB could be Regulus Black. He may want revenge for ordering death eaters to go after Sirius. He also said to the dark lord. At the beginning of HP5 Sirius mentions it. I have also heard rumours that RAB is a team of three wizards/witches. It can't be though because if you loook at the message it said "but it was I that discovered..." It would be "we"

I belive (and hope) that snape is not evil, harry does not die and that Dumbledore is really dead. I have seen many arguments against dumbledore being dead, inluding the very interesing one about his eyes being closed, but i feel that there is far more evidence that he is dead and he and snape pre-aranged the killing.

I did not think that R.A.B was sirius' brother until i heard of the 'heavy locket the no-one could open' at Grimmauld place in book 5, now i think that it is quite likely.

I think that the two theories about harry being a horcrux and snape being in love with lily are interesting but,in my opinion, unlikley.

There are several questions that i would like to hear views on: Will the next book be set around hogwarts? What happens to malfoy jr.? Does there come a time where harry is glad that he saved wormtail? How is harry going to destroy all the horcruxes without help, or where does he get help?

Here is a quote from book 4 that nobody else seems to have mentioned:

"The smoky shadow of a tall man with untidy hair fell to the groud as Bertha had done, straightened up, and looked at him...and Harry, his arm shaking madley now, looked back into the ghostly face of his father.

'Your mother's coming...' he said quietly. 'She wants to see you...it will be all right...hold on...'"

Book 4, P 579

Surley this implies that harry's mother was killed first as the spells come in reverse order!

My theory is that Harry is the last unknown horcrux (Voldemort made him one when he tried to kill him the first time), and thus when all the other horcruxes are destroyed (which will occupy the most of book 7), he will kill himself and then voldemort will die again muhaha. Yeah.More interestingly, who the ef is RAB, or w/e those initials were?Edit: My bad guys, I didn't bother reading all the posts. Apparently someone said my idea already =p

Edited by matto (see edit history)

I kinda think J.K. Rowling will kill off Harry Potter in the last book. This is simply because of the fact that, if Harry lives past the seventh (and final) book, then Harry Potter fans all over the world will continuously hound J.K. Rowling to write more books about Harry in his years after Hogwarts.I personally would be one of those hounds! biggrin.gifHowever, I *hope* that is not the case, as I would love to read more about Harry Potter, seven books just isn't enough for the marvelous wizarding world Rowling has created!I have also heard of other books related to Harry Potter that Rowling has written (for charities), like the books that Harry actually reads in Hogwarts. I think (if memory serves me correctly) they were:Quidditch through the AgesMagical Creatures and Where to find themI think that was all though, please correct me if I am wrong...

"The smoky shadow of a tall man with untidy hair fell to the groud as Bertha had done, straightened up, and looked at him...and Harry, his arm shaking madley now, looked back into the ghostly face of his father.

'Your mother's coming...' he said quietly. 'She wants to see you...it will be all right...hold on...'"

Book 4, P 579

Surley this implies that harry's mother was killed first as the spells come in reverse order!

This could simply be an error that the author made in writing the book. Even if it was purposely put in that way i don't think it will play a major role in book 7 and if it does i do not see what way it will.