xisto Community
snlildude87

(snlildude87) Nguyen's Sig?! my attempt

@Michael: I hope your tutorial will come out faster than Brook's tutorial. I've been waiting for the brushing one for ages now.@Brooks: I think you did the sparkles effect or filter in your first sig gift to me. I think....

yeah well the tutorial im doing will be whipped out quickly but the actually project goign to take awhile since this is going to be my masterpeice johnny already saw the work in progress with it but i got the basic steps on this one finished already just have to do all the layers to it.

@Brooks: I think you did the sparkles effect or filter in your first sig gift to me. I think....

168071[/snapback]

Yep, that'd be an example.

Grab a default brush, a soft circle one, kinda small...go to window --> brushes and play with the scatters and jitters, basically.

Grab a default brush, a soft circle one, kinda small...go to window --> brushes and play with the scatters and jitters, basically.

169619[/snapback]

I'm learning so much about that window! Tweaking brushes and whatnot.

I thought it had something to do with lightning effects.

Nah....it's good for positioning lighting brushes, but it's useful for other stuff too. I mainly just use it for rotating brushes or making my own brushes, or in this case, making sparkles.

Nah....it's good for positioning lighting brushes, but it's useful for other stuff too. I mainly just use it for rotating brushes or making my own brushes, or in this case, making sparkles.

170129[/snapback]

Sweet! I could make my own brushes now. Thanks for the information.

The circles are interesting but that tank has got to go! :D How about using a render with more facial expression? hehehe

170919[/snapback]

Oh. Deer. God. I didn't even noticed that this thread is about my first sig. Anyway, areawe, I make a LOT better ones now, and I don't feel like going back to edit this one. :D

who knows snlil if you go back and edit this one you might get a ill looking sig with the tank, just make sure not to use circles.

Oh. Deer. God.

170926[/snapback]

Spelling nazi eh?

Anyway, it's really not that bad for a first sig, but your recent stuff is a lot better, (VERY good for your level, I must admit). So yeah, ditch this one.

[1] Spelling nazi eh?

[2] Anyway, it's really not that bad for a first sig, but your recent stuff is a lot better, (VERY good for your level, I must admit). So yeah, ditch this one.

171135[/snapback]

[1] That was a joke. Laugh it up.

[2] Yeah, it does suck. I might go back and use the render in a better background. Who knows.