xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jailbox

a song

Its my first one. Darkness,no light in sight,my demons,lurking in the night,no place to hide,no place to stayto make this pain go away.It hasnt always been like this,I had a life,now its a dream.When it started, two years ago,i woke up,i didnt know,that all is lost.I didnt knowI didnt knowBeen hiding,been crying,since that day.All is lost,all is lost.Im alone now,all alone.Who did this?Why did he?Been wondering,been suffering,sice that day.All i got left is this,a piece of her hair.Every night i touch it,i watch it,trying to remember,what happened,at that day,the day i lost everything.The day started off good,until noon.I was upstairswhen i heard a scream,shattering glass,and silence.I rushed to see,to see what happened.As i reached there,i saw her,lying in blood,lifeless.Who did this?Why did he?Been wondering,been suffering,sice that day. Still it hurts inside,still i dont know,whos responsible,whos behind this.Still i dont know,never will i know...

what kind of tune is this?? Country. cause i can really hear this with country music or i guess you could have some sort of soft rock... Hey though I have to give you props good song I think it is a little short. Probably need to get longer sentences in there somewhere or else it reads just as a poem.

what kind of tune is this?? Country. cause i can really hear this with country music or i guess you could have some sort of soft rock... Hey though I have to give you props good song I think it is a little short. Probably need to get longer sentences in there somewhere or else it reads just as a poem.

its supposed to be metal. Something like Fiddler On The green

Hmmm.... lyrics are good... I just can't quite place it with a tune. Its very good for a first one though! Keep trying! Your skills will improve with practice!Looking over it again, I can sorta hear something like U2 singing the song... not that it's really their style, but the voices and the type of music I can hear with the lyrics. You said it's metal though, so that doesn't quite fit.Eh, my $0.02!