xisto Community
snlildude87

Overture Keyword Bid Tool - How Much Is That Ad? tool that will tell how much an ad is

I'm relatively new to this advertising thing. Right now, I'm making around 4 bucks a day from Google Adsense, and I found out that I could make a whole lot more if I just choose the right keywords, but how does one know how much a word is paying? Well, I found this tool from Overture that will tell you exactly how much advertisers are paying companies to display their ads. What could this tool mean to you? Well, if you use high paying keywords for a page, then you could make significant amounts of money from Google.

Here is the tool: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Here are several high paying keywords that I found through trial-and-error:
Domains
Web hosting
Cell phone

I'm going to try to implement a few of these keywords into my blog. If you found any more high paying keywords, then by all means share them! :D

honda .90final fantasy 1.37web design 2.23college 2.50poker 1.02that should help you snlil

Thanks for the info. It is interesting to know always about this dark world which is the Pay per Click

mmmm, if i was me and i am i would look up at least a couple hundred high paying words and slap them in, but of course they are meaniless if no one clicks on them :D.

I'm relatively new to this advertising thing.

i am reletively new too. isn't the bid tool used for adwords and not adsense? i thought that adsense automatically searches your site to put the relevant ads on there. am i mistaken???

also adsense only works with targeted traffic and lots of it in order to make a couple hundred a month from their program. google has alot of rules regulating how your ads should be clicked.

a tip for adsense to make it fit in to your page better, set the background to the background color of your website. also, since people view the top of your page FIRST, it makes better sense to get them up their towards the top. i also think i read somewhere behind the psychology behind reading websites and most people focus on the top left corner of a website THE MOST.

anyone have any luck with this strategy? lemme know. i'm curious myself

i think to make the best of adsense is to set up your website the right way with many subpages that dedicate themselves to specific content and 1-2 dedicated keywords.

what i don't like to see is a no content page dedicated to google adwords where people have no choice but to click on them to search for more relative content. this is one area i hope google cracks down on soon. it's a waste of people's time trying to search for relative content and it charges up peoples adwords account