xisto Community

Oh man, he looks so hot. Is it me or does Dr. Doom looks like a mix of Robin Hood, The Grim Reaper, and a skeleton.Sweet render, dude. I'll definately save some of your render and incorporate them into my future sigs.

Uh-Oh... :DChop off the halo, and you're set with a nice render. Hm...you may be catching up to me in yet another area of expertise...at alarming rates too. O.O

want to kmow my secret well not going to tell you :D

163778[/snapback]

That they all have white backgrounds so they're ultra easy to cut? :(

Hes probably talking about the white scunge laying around the render...and wow...i like whats been done to the Photoshop Forums ;)What technique did you use, Saint_Micheal?

lasso tool and the blur tool, to cut them, but i have to lay off the blur tool or they won't comeout as good as they should be.

Hes probably talking about the white scunge laying around the render...and wow...i like whats been done to the Photoshop Forums ;)

What technique did you use, Saint_Micheal?

163963[/snapback]

Yes, in rendering terms, the halo is a white outline on the render. :D

lasso tool and the blur tool, to cut them, but i have to lay off the blur tool or they won't comeout as good as they should be.

163998[/snapback]

Dude, lasso? NO.

Use polygonal. It takes longer, but you get a much better cut.