xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SarCasM

Few Of My Sigs...

Posted Image

^ meant to be plain, so don't tell me how plain it is.

Posted Image

^ Also not that good, kinda plain, but it grew on me.

Posted Image

^ was sort of a test, and kept it.

Posted Image

^ and of course my current, which was the first time I ever tryed using brushes, which adds a sort of nice effect I guess. Text is kinda...blech basically(yes, I put allot of thought into my wording), but I was too stupid to save the .psd file so couldn't really do anything.

I'm still basically new to PS, but eh, felt like posting these anyway.

let me say welcome to the club and now for everyones favorite showsig nice pics, work on the font, back so-so use blur to get rid of the jagged edge7.5/10sig 2background and font 6.5/10sig 3???/10 try finishing that one upsig 4font need to be fixed, the render thats up in the air need to hear some opinions on it8/10

yeah pretty nice sigs. in firts one background isint so good, and font isint so good also but i like that girl from SmallVille. 6/10this second one if best of these 4 sigs, backgorund is really nice, render is nice and also dont looks nice. 8/10number 3 has just horrible background :D and font is hard to read but this render is nice. 5/10and on last one i like redner and background but that font isint so good. 7/10

1. I think I made that background before. It's like a solar wind effect or something. Anyway, you could have moved Kristin to the middle or something to prevent it from looking plain. Also, try making your sigs a little bit less wide. They're starting to look like banners. 7/102. Excellent render blending in this one. The only thing I don't like is the background. It's too plain as you said. 7.9/103. Wouldn't show up. :-/4. I'm not a big fan of black-and-white. The background is good, the render is good, even the font is good, but the overall color choice isn't. 6/10

1 -- OMG IT'S LANA! (We're secretly lovers, but she doesn't know it yet.) Anyway, you said don't tell you how plain it is, so I'll just um...say nothing.2 -- Not bad, but a render should never be fully transparent (well, very few cases) and yeah, it's a bit plain. (DEJA VU!)3 -- Not bad, interesting background, but the render doesn't quite fit (it has a halo too) and the font doesn't fit very well either.4 -- That one's probably the best one...if you had used a better font and added some colors it'd be pretty nice.Basically, they're all kinda monotone (colorwise), flat (depthwise), and need text improvements (better fonts, mainly.)Work on those.