xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Johnny Gift Sig V 2.0 better then my last one

well after looking at my last sig that i did for johnny, i was unsatisfied with it since my skils have improved greatly in recent weeks.

so here it is johnny gift sig version 2.0

Posted Image

Mikey, Mikey, Mikey. Listen bro, the text could use some improving, but regardles of that, it's a great sig. Nice job, and thanks dude. :DI'm definitely gonna have to make you a return on this one. :((Hey, check that out, I didn't chew your butt up like usual. XD)

yeah my problem is the font and most likly it will always be that way ;):D but thats the best filtering job i ever did for a render might do a few more mothing blur sigs.

yeah my problem is the font and most likly it will always be that way :(;) but thats the best filtering job i ever did for a render might do a few more mothing blur sigs.

164020[/snapback]

It looks good in this one, but trust me, there's much better ways to blend. :D

true you can do alot with filters i seen some of them, makes me wonder what combinations to use but yo know how people are keeping them secrets which is ok but it doesn't help those in need of designing.

...which is why you should make those tutorials. ;)

164219[/snapback]

Bah...I know....I know. I just get so LAZY...

OH, GENIUS IDEA! I'll split it into parts...I can do the first parts of a tutorial...take a break, and do the rest later. Silly Johnny.

@SM -- The trick to using defaults/filters to make something really nice is to -explore-. You wouldn't believe the different stuff I've found just by fiddling and looking around in Photoshop.

yeah tru but to many filitersand not enough time to use them all :D

167330[/snapback]

I don't think he was talking about using ALL the photoshop filters to make 1 sig...just use a few....