xisto Community

Hey guys recently I bought a capture card for fifty six dollarsIt's called the ATI TV Wonder ProWhat this does it let you play your playstation on your computerSo you can record your tv,video games,dvds, all on your computer it is a great piece of technology and I suggest that people should get one :D

Now, thats what I call some wonder in the technology world. I used to think that it is only the playstation emus that are the only thins that lett you play your playstation games on your computers.Now there is even a piece of hardware that allows you to play you PS, watch you TV, recoed your video (and does it also allow you to listen to you FM radio stations too?). That a real [iece of master work I must say.One thing I dont know is this. Like I am using an Intel© Celeron processor running at 1000MHz(original speed but Overclocked to 1350MHz), a 256MB (PC2100) DDR-SDRAM and uses an EliteGroup ECS P6S5AT motherboard with a SIS 635 chippset. I have tried some recordings of home videos with my webcam and a friend's digicam too but my problem is that it takes the computer quite some time to finish recording and finalising the movies I recorded from a VCR, webcam or even a digicam and editted with Movie Maker 2 (that comes with XPSP2). It even takes it up to20 mins or more to finish a 4 mins video.Is there anything I can do to optimize this computer and make it perform better or do I need to change my FM/TV tuner card?Which FM/TV tuner card do you recommend?Thanks for your anticipated help.To the mods...I dont know if I am posting this in the right sectio of this board. Please correct me if I have posted in the wrong place.Thanks.

wow ... that is a cool software i must say .. gotta check this out to play my ps on my computer ... how much does it cost ? why you need to play your ps on computer ? it's that the resolution of tv is higher that computer monitor ...odomike ... i do think that your computer is a bit too slow to do those tasks .. really

wow ... that is a cool software i must say .. gotta check this out to play my ps on my computer ... how much does it cost ? why you need to play your ps on computer ? it's that the resolution of tv is higher that computer monitor ...

odomike ... i do think that your computer is a bit too slow to do those tasks .. really

163264[/snapback]

Ok. got that. what configuration of computer will you recommend for the tasks? will upgrading the RAMs and the Processor do the job?

A friend of mine was telling me of a P4 processor with front side bus 133MHz. Never seen that before but I am thinking of going to search for it in the market. If i can be able to get a processor of up to 1.6-1.8GHz with FSB 133MHz, I think that it will do the required job for me.

I have this too! I use it all the time. I record movies that are on tv, back up my dvd's, and make videos of my games and fun on Socom 2. It's really cool, I suggest getiing one too.

wow thats a nice contration...i still have my old PS here at home and as much as i wanan use it, its not that easy getting off the pc chair`~~but with all those new consoles comming out, i guess those other ones will phase out faster than wed expect~