xisto Community
Flyintyger

smart woman

A woman and a man are involved in a car accident; it's a bad one.Both of their cars are totally demolished but amazingly neither of them arehurt.After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says, "So you're a man,that'sinteresting.I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but we'reunhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends andlive together in peace for the rest of our days".Flattered, the man replied, "Oh yes, I agree with you completely!, Thismustbe a sign from God!"The woman continued, "and look at this, here's another miracle. My car iscompletely demolished but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely Godwantsus to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune." Then she hands thebottle to the man.The man nods his head in agreement, opens it and drinks half the bottle Andthen hands it back to the woman.The woman takes the bottle and immediately puts the cap back on, and handsit back to the man.The man asks, "Aren't you having any?" The woman replies, "No. I think I'lljust wait for the police...."