xisto Community
ashton

Hello Finally introducing myself lol

It's a shame I know, I've made 32 post and have introduce myself offically. :D Anyway my name is Ashton. And for the record I am a female. I am fifteen years old, going into the ten grade (sophmore). My favor color is pink. My hobbies include: photography (I'm a very very beginner), web designing, using Adobe Photoshop and helping others. I hope to start driver's education in the winter. :(

It's a shame I know, I've made 32 post and have introduce myself offically.

163052[/snapback]

Actually, no. I have been thinking that I should make an introduction post about myself. :D

Anyway, welcome to Xisto.

whuts up dude

163056[/snapback]

Two things here. First, the definition of "dude": http://www.dictionary.com/browse/dude/

Second, a quote from the post above yours:

And for the record I am a female

:(

well who doesn't know you snlil, we besides the new people and the guests and most likly the msn bots as well.duuuuude=funny thing though it more california then texasalmost forgot welcome aboard, post, reply and make snlil's job harder ***lol***and snlil tisk tisk tisk

Hi ashton,Don't pay it no nevermind ...there's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.The hosting is excellent.. they REALLY DO have 99.99% uptime- YEAH !!Enjoy your stay & make new friendsRGPHNX

Welcome aboard, ashton! I think you've found an excellent place here at Trap 17. The people are friendly and really helpful. Hope you enjoy your stay and that you visit often. Have fun and post as much as you like! See you on the boards!

It's a shame I know, I've made 32 post and have introduce myself offically.  -_- Anyway my name is Ashton. And for the record I am a female. I am fifteen years old, going into the ten grade (sophmore). My favor color is pink. My hobbies include: photography (I'm a very very beginner), web designing, using Adobe Photoshop and helping others. I hope to start driver's education in the winter.  :lol:

163052[/snapback]

hey ashton. i'm taylor. and i'm fifteen and going into tenth grade also. i'm really interested in photography and web-design too, and just wanted to say hi.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Merging double post. Make sure that you do not double post in the future. If it happens click on REPORT located at the bottom of every post and write briefly what needs to be done.