xisto Community
k2wl

Web Designing In Adobe Go Live Cs2

hi im new to web page designingand i have trial version of adobe go live cs2is any body have the idea how to create web pages in go live cs2thanx :D

if its like most html progrmas its not that hard i think the go live is the fact you can ftp it directly like dremaweaver, but like posted above read tutorials, try pixel2life.com they have almost every adobe product listed try you luck their.

wheres the cake?yeah do it the easy way snlil, use the notepad, oh wait that is the easy way, i think everyone would agree the onlything good stuff comng from adobe is photoshop, you want macromedia software to do your designing with.

yeah do it the easy way snlil, use the notepad, oh wait that is the easy way, i think everyone would agree the onlything good stuff comng from adobe is photoshop, you want macromedia software to do your designing with.

163135[/snapback]

Hmm, aren't Adobe and Macromedia one company now? Adobe bought Macromedia for quite a lot of money a couple of months ago....

yeah forgot about that well get the untainted software before it adomac or some corny name like that.