xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Initial D the most popular movie now(in Asia)

before read this post,please notice advertisement locates in the left bottom corner.Can you see it?umm,this advertisement is just about my topic,which is a movie named initial D(头文字D).the moive is the most popular film showing currently in eastern asia like China,japan,Singapore...it is a racing car story which was filmized from a japanese manga(cartoon).there are several player compete only by theirself swerving skill...there is a kind of skill called excursion,which looks exciting!there are some famous star(maybe you hear of them) like 周杰倫(Jay Chow), 陳冠希(Edison Chen), 余文樂(Shawn Yue), 鈴木杏(Anne Suzuki), 黃秋生(Anthony Wong).

there is a website offers English sytle to see it and play the racing car game to get score. :P

I saw advertisements on the Movie or rather previews of the show on my local television.. I find it cool to have the real car spinning like as if you are play the drifting course in Need for Speed Underground 2 game.But many people here in asia go to see the handsome actors rather.. Beats the movie already.. So I think its a waste of money for them to go and watch the same movie again and again just to see their handsome actors acting..Therefore, somehow I dislike the movie.. :P

INITIAL D...rock on! lol JAY ALL THE WAY as my nick says it all..we aim to get jay chou to australia but its a big task so we r lookin into lots of support from australian fan hahalol pm me if anyone of u want a copy of initial d.. not from me thou.. i can tell u how to get it but i take no responsibility againts any trouble u get into :P hehe

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
TRAP 17 does NOT condone any illegal sharing of any copyrighted materials. Warning issued.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

:P hey jay2aust,i guess you must be a good JAY fan...most of asina yas must have seen the film and initial D should attract foreign audience.like what inspiron said we should notice the story instead of watch famous star more... racing car is really exciting!