xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ManOfSTEEL

When Things Go Wrong The inspiring Memo for God

Let me share this inspiring aticle intitled "Memo for God" whose authos is unknow.

I read this article in new paper and I would likt to share this to you guy. The author still unrevealed so I don't know where the credits should be.

"If life happens to delicver a situtation to you that you cannot handle, do not attemp to resolve it.
"Kindly put it in the SFGTD (Something For God To Do) box.  It will be addressed in my time, not yours.

"If you find yourself stuck in traffic, don't despair.  There are people in this world for whom driving is an unheard-of privilege."

"Should you despair over a relationship gone bad, think of the person who has never known what it's like to love and be loved in return."

"Should you grieve the passing of another weekend, think of the woman in dire straits, working twelve hours a day, seven days a week to feed her children."

"Should your card break donw, leaving you miles away from assistance, think of the paraplegic who would love the opportunity to take that walk."

"Should you notice a new gray hair in the mirror, think of the cancer patient in chemo who wishes she had hair to examine."

"SHould youfind yourself at  a loss and pndering what is life all about, askiing what is my purpose?  Be thankful.  There are those who didn't live long enough to get the opportuniy."

"Should you find yourself the victim of other people's bitterness, ignorance smallness or insecurities, remember, things could be worse.  You can also be them!"

I'D like to share with you also the stories how GOD works or response in our prayer.

Here goes the story.

THE LIGHTER SIDE. A girl had prayed daily for then years to St. Joseph for a good husbadm, with no sign that her request would ever be granted. She began to lose confidence. One sunday moring, she returned from Mass and knelt before her statue of St. Joseph. But after ten minutes, in a fit of irritation and despair, she pulled the statue from the table and threw it through the open window.

Just then a young man was passing by the house. He was struck in the head with it, getting a rather severe cut. He knocked at the door of the house for help, and perhaps an explanation.

The client of St. Joseph apologized, offering to attend the injury. They became good friends. Six months later, they were happily married.

NOTE: obviously throwing St. Joseph's statue is not recommened. What's needed is patience and perseverance in prayer.

What you guys say about this story. will its only proved that jesus alwas hear our prayer and attend to it when times comes, all we need is patience and perseverance in our prayer.

Don't loss hope for GOD always there for us to help and to granted our prayers. When one ofour prayers is not granted is not because God don't love us, maybe Gods has a plan better that what we expected to have.

ANY GOOD WORK? When you die and the Lord ask you, "What did you do for my least brethern?" Will you tremble in fear for not having done anything for them?

Do something now before it's too late.

I'd like to hear you comments for this article guys...:P

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Entered quote tags.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Day before yesterday I got 2 orders to setup P4 ComputerS! And just think about this!I get the parts. Assemble the stuff. And to my despair, something is not working. I take the PC from Clients office to my home and check it out. I find the motherboard screwed.Now I call the main stores and report it. I go there, and give it back to them. The board is checked and its confirmed that its not working. So I have to wait for one day for replacement.The next day, Thats today I finally get the replacement in the evening at 7 PM. I get the Motherboard checked. Now I take the motherboard home as it is, plug the wires from powersupply and switch on the damn thing! And its not working AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITs 8:30 already and the store is closed. Now how can anyone else have such a BAD LUCK! Now Tomorrow, I dont even know If I would get a replacement or not. And even If I do, I dont know how long I will have too.The worst thing is I have a bad feeling that I m going to lose my money for the motherboard! On top of that, for 2 days I havent been able to do my main work at all... Life SUCKS!