xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kremit

1v1any Any kind of sig

ok rules are...max Deminsion... 400x200text: yesRender: dont have to have onestyle: anyIll post my entry after you do...no double challenges ie (i challenged joe last round and he accepts the challenge again)

Hey guys, can you tell me what's a "sig"? Also, another question is that how do you create those amazing images? If anyone could tell me how to do that, it would be very good for me. Thanks in advance. :P

Give me till monday afternoon, i just got home from a friends and damn im tired... so ya sorry ive been so busy lately, friends are taking all my time! cant even get enough time to write some tutorials... omg... so ya, give me a bit, like a day and ill have my entry, cya tomorow!

Proposal: How about we close any entry threads if the sig already has or is in a contest?

163081[/snapback]

I agree. We should decide beforehand exactly how many challengers we want, and if the battle gets that many, the entry topic should be closed. Any other people can make a topic calling that person out, I guess.