xisto Community
Johnny

Gift For Muksimp

Okay, this started out as a COMPLETELY different sig, for another person, but then somehow it turned into this, and since you seem to be a big CS-type guy Muksimp, I figured you'd like it best, and either way, someone's crossed off my sig list. ^-^

Posted Image

Have fun. Hope you like it.

Everyone else: Rate/comment/criticize.

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

thats the johnny i know cool grass effect 9/10soldiers look blurred though.

thats the johnny i know cool grass effect 9/10

soldiers look blurred though.

162319[/snapback]

Oooh, I haven't seen this one, yet. I have to agree with Michael that the soldiers look pretty blurry for being up-close. I like how you brushed the grass over them to blend them in. I think I have the brush, by the way. One thing I don't like is the position of the name. It's kinda hard to read. Try moving it between the center soldiers.

8.5/10

@Mike -- They are blurred, a bit. I had to blur them to lighten them up...they were dark as all get out.@Muk -- Ha, thought so. Glad you like it.@Nguyen -- Never ever ever put text on top of a render. Ever.(Unless it's like, scratched onto a gun or something, but that effect gets old. =/)

Which one was that?

163471[/snapback]

Answer:

@Nguyen -- Never ever ever put text on top of a render. Ever.

Speaking of tips, what ever happened to your tutorials? You said you were taking requests, but you never got around to doing them. What's up?

Speaking of tips, what ever happened to your tutorials? You said you were taking requests, but you never got around to doing them. What's up?

163552[/snapback]

*ahem* I uh...uh....my dog ate them?

I want to do them, really, I'd love to help you guys out, but I dunno, I'm lazy, and a lot of you guys are still new, so I'd have to go pretty in depth, which takes a LONG time...

its true most people can look for them on the net, why repeat material, that easily be foundon pixel2life.com and gamerenders.com.

Well, I'd like to have some "home" tutorials here on T17, and a lot of those tutorials expect you to already have pretty good knowledge of photoshop/brushes/whatever.

Well, I'd like to have some "home" tutorials here on T17, and a lot of those tutorials expect you to already have pretty good knowledge of photoshop/brushes/whatever.

163686[/snapback]

...which is why you should make those tutorials. :D

...which is why you should make those tutorials. :D

168104[/snapback]

I'll have you know I'm about halfway done with the next one, I've just been preoccupied with crew stuff.

Back on topic.