xisto Community
underworldskateboards

Mtv Music Videos Why are they all gangster rap?

But whether you think it is or not, cheese is a food, just as rap is a form of music. You mentioned the word rhythm. The very first form of music was rhythm music; percussion. Without rhythm, music would not exist in the form it is today. Rap brings back a lot of the rhythm that modern music lacks. That is, well composed rap does. Very rarely will you hear a mainstream rap song in anything other than 4/4 and straight eighth note beats. Very rarely will you hear a rap song with such a complex beat that the normal person could not think it up, but there are songs that do have these traits.Cheese is still a food, and rap is still music.

Very well, you have your opinion, though, in my view rap will never be regarded as music. But, we are but men and that is my opinion. Rap indeed though does have a very simple rhythm, though, most of the time it cannot be picked up as it is mainly being sworn over. If you want rhythm go listen to dance music.

i remember back in the day when mtv should like 20 hours of music and like 4 hours of shows. which were related to music.now its like 2 hours of music and 22 hours shows, yeah money is what makes stuff happen but viacom owns mtv but they also own upn, nbc and some other channels you wold think that some of it could be thrown on one of those channels, of course not it decade of nothing mut reality tv shows, vh1 is the closest in show mixed music but they are becoming like mtv though. ;)

I guess theres a point in what you said, Cerb. Rap can be related to the drums. I guess you can win that part of the little debate. But, I guess the main point we're trying to get over would be the discusting lyrics. It's influencing kids to do bad things, maybe rap songs might have influenced molesters even. Maybe they should have more friendlier music, try to get rap music like....out of style and in a new type of music that ACTUALLY gets a message across.