xisto Community
Fun4TheMoney

Yes, You Can Get Rich On The Internet It takes skill, luck, time, and effort

I think some people are making money online.  I do not think that auto surf and pay to read e mail is how they are doing it.  I think it is thru google adsense, affiliate programs, amazon associates, ebay sales, and the sale of their own product.

For whatever reason, the get rich quick scams seems to have flourished on the internet.  The ones mentioned above...pay 1o dollars, get 50,000 to do the same, repeat.  So, I think when attempting to make money on the internet, be wary of scams.

I had also joined some advertising programs with pop ups and pop unders.  They pay a tiny amount per impression, so you need a lot of traffic.  The problem was, I don't have a huge amount of traffic.  Histology is a very esoteric field, so the maximum possible audience for a histology site is pretty small.  Anyway, some of these advertising companies had such a large threshhold for payout, that the company disappeared before they ever did there first payout to me.

At least with Google, it is highly reputable, so I don't think that will happen.

Sunkist

162738[/snapback]

I agree. Google, eBay, and Amazon are my foundation programs. They're honest and steady.