xisto Community
Dodge

Hey

Hey Dodge,Welcome to the Xisto forums, There's lots of great, friendly, knowledgable people here. If you have any questions.. just post them to the relevant forums & someone will help you out. If it's urgent then post it to the shoutbox. The moderators & the admins are first rate. THe webhosting is really good with 99.9% uptime.. for REAL.Make enough posts & then apply for your hosting.Be sure to read the "newbies" guides for how to post first.Enjoy yourself & make some new friendsRGPHNX

Welcome aboard, Dodge! I think you found the right place for free web hosting. The people here are great and they're very supportive. If you have a problem, just ask one of the admins or moderators. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Look around the topics and threads on the boards and post away! Cheers!

Welcome to T17 dodge! As you can see we have a wonderful comunitee here. Everyone will be willing to help you if you ever need it! Just give a mod a shout! Remember, spamming for credits isn't tolerated here so don't spam! Once you have 10 hosting credits you can request package 1, package 2 you can get at 30 credits.Enjoy your stay!

Hey im Dodge and im new here and im gonna post so I can ow get free hosting which I needed anyways hey all

162015[/snapback]

Hey dodge!!! how do you, welcome to this great comunity i'm almost new too, and in the few time i have been here i have found a lot of features, this host is really yhe best stuff you can find out there, the forums, the people who is member, all that fantastic features they give you, neither paying you will find a place like this, then you are wellcome, enjoy!!!

and remember, don't spamm!