xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Se?or Maniac

Photoshop Cs Help. A problem with it reseting.

I have Photoshp CS, and have a problem with it reseting some of itself. It is weird becuase my custom sizes and everything stay the same but the brushes reset and I find it very furstrating becuase of the fact That iI have over 200 megs of brushes. :P Has anyone else had this problem before. If so how did you fix it. Thanks in advance.

I have Photoshp CS, and have a problem with it reseting some of itself.    It is weird becuase my custom sizes and everything stay the same but the brushes reset and I find it very furstrating becuase of the fact That iI have over 200 megs of brushes.  :P  Has anyone else had this problem before.  If so how did you fix it.  Thanks in advance.

Sorry, but this problem doesnt happen to me. My brushes reset when ever i tell them to. And i myself have over 200 megs of brushes, too. I have so many i cant see them all on the brushes list. Maybe you should post this problem in the adobe forums.

Ohhh....you mean when you restart photoshop, the brushes you were using leave? Hm...can't really help you on that one. I just replace my brushes whenever I want to use a new set.

go to the preset manager and load your brushes to that then it will become your default when you open up the brushes.go to edit>preset manager>brushes>then load>then save

Ok thanks for the help. I did not know that I had to save. ijust figured that they would be there as long as I had photoshop or deleted them. Ok I will go off to try this and will post the results of it later.

Also thanks again.