xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
muksimp

Favorite Mobile Phone Mark noki, siemens........

So what you think is the best mobile phone mark? Nokia, Siemens, Motorola, Sony ericsson, lol srry but cant remember anymore.I`m from finlanf but i think that nokia sucks :P and i think that best mobile phone mark is Sony ericsson only cuz they look allways good, and hmm... it is just good.

I agree that Nokias are rubbish but I don't like Sony Ericsson either. Yes, they look good, but they are way overpriced for what they are. I like the Motorolas, as they are cheap and do what I want them to, without filling the screen with useless information that I don't need.

I think that Nokias are very good mobiles, only too expensive. Then I like very much mobiles of BenQ. They're cheaper and I haven't encountered any problems, only one thing is boring: a not veri long battery life.

I like the Nokia models, but that's just me. Sony Ericsson phones are advertised heavily in Japan, but I7 don't knoe if they're that good. Aside from that, a lot of the new Vodaphone models in Japan are made by Sharp and Toshiba. I take it they're solid names on the Japanese market. Don't know about in other countries, though.

I believe that Nokia is the best one because not only about the hardware technology but alse the fact that nokia creates software technology ... languages developed for wap and leaves the laboratories of the nokia.Unhappyly I finished buying one siemens and I am simply hating... I have many problems and I do not see the hour of never more take one siemens.

About 'looks' I think Samsung has really nice models. I always thought the Nokia's are a bit.. I don't now.. I just don't like the look of them.And about the price, it's not just Nokia which is overprized, a lot of mobiles are really expensive, or actually just every mobile except for the models which are 'out' :D

I'm using Nokia, but since the mobile phones withscreen with colours came, Nokia haven't done much mobile phones with a "normal" look. They are always trying to make something unique and in a way it's good untill you can have a good use of it. But some shapes of those new mobile phones are weird and not just that they have that kind of shapes that they are hard to hold them in hands or making phone calls with them. I think they have exagerated in looking of some models and from then on I'm more enthusiasted in SonyEricsson models. They are smaller, but they have pratically all functionalities of Nokia's phones. All I have to say against SonyEricsson's mobile phones is that they have a bad phot camera installed. My father has a SonnyEricsson mobile phone I think it's K700 or something like this and all photos made by this phone have dots like if there is a bad signal on the TV. I mean they're not so high quality then those made by Nokia's phones. But for common use I think SonnyEricsson mobile phones are realy good.