xisto Community
Kremit

Tattoos? Will you get them?

Will you get tattoos? do you already have them? if your going to get them what is it? if you already have them what is it and whyd you get it or why will you get it?Im going to get a arm/back tribal, that will have a symbol of a grim reaper tattoo outline that i drew which means im not afraid to die... and i will have some more, but right now thatll be my first!

Well, my mom won't let me till I'm 18, and I have no plans to try and go against that, but when I am 18, yes I plan to.But thats like 4 years away, so I'm still not sure WHAT I'll get, but it will have to mean something. And it'll either be on my upper arm or chest, not sure.

going ot have your girlfriends/boyfriend name on it.i wouldn't mind a getting a tatoo but the problem with tatoo's though that they stretch out when you get older and fat ***cries*** i could always laser it off ***yeah right***, plus the color fades to after awhile.

No..My opinion is to not to take a tattoo.Because it is expensive and is has negative effects on your body , you can get actually a sickness.And that is not just what I am looking for.I think that a tattoo is not appropriate at me.But It is my opinion.

hmm i dont like tattoos, of course some tatoos looks nice but most of tatoos looks stupid and ugly, and i dont think i will never get a tatoo.

I don't think I'd plan on having a tattoo. For one thing, I don't have an attitude to match with it. I don't even have any piercings besides the ones in both my ears when I was little. I just feel like with my luck, I'd end up hating the design that I thought would look cool before having it. :P

The only tattoos that I have planned at the moment are a full back piece by Paul Booth and a small bass clef on my wrist. I'm 15 now, and I've loved Paul Booth's work since 13. NEVER will I get a predrawn (flash) tattoo, and NEVER will I get a tattoo just to get it. My requirements for a tattoo are a) I, obviously must like it and :P It has to be a true work of art or mean something to me, personally. I hate seeing people go out and pick a tattoo off of a wall, and hate it a few years later.

I have a tattoo, and I love it. It is a celtic knott forming a dragon, with hollowed out points filled in with hashings, a fairly complex design that I basically came up with on my own. It took me more than ten years to decide on the design (I got it on my 30th Birthday), so I am quite sure I will like it in the future. In fact I am considering getting a second. However I would never urge anyone to get a tattoo because they are "cool" or anything stupid like that, get a tattoo if you want, or don't, but be careful, it is permanent.To the poster who said it can make you sick, exactly what are you refering too? Infection? Sure it can happen, but you can get an infection from a paper cut, are you going to stop handling paper. As long as you go to a reputable place and make sure that the equipment is properly steralized, and that the artist uses gloves, and you follow the strict guidelines for care the risk of getting ill from a tattoo is negligable.To the poster who is worried about infection read the above paragraph.

I do want a tattoo, but I'm not going to just run out and get it when I turn 18. It's a decision that I have to give a lot of thought, because I know my parents wouldn't approve of it. The design I'm toying with right now is a star surrounded by a celtic knot design. I feel like I should incorporate something musical, as that's my biggest passion (I'm a pianist and singer planning to major in vocal performance) but I don't just want to throw in a token treble cleff or something equally lame. That wouldn't do justice at all. It would have to be something musical with a lot of meaning.

...but I don't just want to throw in a token treble cleff or something equally lame.  That wouldn't do justice at all.  It would have to be something musical with a lot of meaning.

161525[/snapback]

What's wrong with a treble clef :P. I'm planning a white ink bass clef for my wrist. I can see what you mean, though. It wouldn't look good incorporating it into a larger design.