xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GM-University

Hosting Suspended? HOSTING CREDITS : 4.07 DAYS

I'm not sure why, but my account got suspended, I have 4.07 credits, and to my knowledge I didn't break any TOS rules, unless they where updated, let me see.

161170[/snapback]

What happened to you is probably what happened to me, I'm guessing. I had around 100 credits with a ton of posts and then accidentally double posted due to a page mess-up. I reported myself and when they deleted the extra post it made me lose 140 credits! I'm working my way back up to 100 posts again but then I've been averaging 11 posts a day for the past 2 weeks or something like that.

I worried at first when it happened that my account got suspended for some reason. From what I heard the only thing they can do is reset the credits to 0, perhaps add 20 to your balance or something.

Don't worry about it being suspended though, if you have credits and the account is still operational I doubt that's the case. Just get your credits up again and be more careful about double posting. I know I have been :P

I guess a mistake may have happened, but then again, who knows. GMU has been here as long as I have been and I highly respect him and his posts, and I'm sure the moderators do as well. I hope things get straightened out...

GM_U, I don't believe you've ever double posted. A few members lately have been getting there account suspended for unknown reason, all I can suggest is sit tight and soon you'll get it back!(and I bet you will, you have great posts!)

it could be the fact that you havn't posted cuz they implemented a new progrma where if accounts hav't been posting for awhile the get delted and or the hosted account gets deleted.

it could be the fact that you havn't posted cuz they implemented a new progrma where if accounts hav't been posting for awhile the get delted and or the hosted account gets deleted.

161325[/snapback]

Well, I hope with the implementation of that system they've also included a system which alerts users to the dangers to their accounts.